(PXC) – On Friday, May 18, PXC Preba Hao, Asia-Pacific’s top amateur mixed martial arts organization, in partnership with KUAM, will feature the largest and best 16 amazing amateur bouts at the Guam Marriott Resort and Spa’s ballroom in Tumon.
According to PXC President Joey Calvo, “We’re excited about bringing together the largest MMA action in one night by Guam’s up-and-coming athletes. This is going to be an action-packed night, worth every penny!”
The fight card is as follows:
- Ryan Toves vs. Brian Mendiola – 155 lbs
- Josh Muna vs. Jose Ramirez – 165 lbs
- Jonathan Cruz vs. Var Chlarson – 155 lbs
- Chris Borja vs. Joe Arriola – 185 lbs
- Mike Ulloa vs. Martin Pablo – above 205 lbs
- Mklane Alfred vs. Elery Fonseca – 125 lbs
- Roke Santos vs. Paul Muna – 135 lbs
- Tarvis Melsior vs. March Purschwitz – 165 lbs
- Jay Taijeron vs. Don Rasa – 135 lbs
- Tyrone Jones vs. Edwin Camacho – 155 lbs
- Dan Pereda vs. Enrique Concepcion – 155 lbs
- Eric Reyes vs. Shawn Naputi – 135 lbs
- Antoine Royster vs. TBD – 170 lbs
- RJ Hutton vs. Arthur Pereda – above 205 lbs
- Jimmy Hudson vs. Anthony DeVencia – 135 lbs
- Joshua Cruz vs. Luis San Nicolas – 170 lbs
According to PXC Matchmaker and VP Eli Monge, “This is going to be a night of knockouts, submissions, and fights that go the distance.” Tickets are available at Hornet and B&J Video. Catch the action on Friday, May 18 at the Marriott Resort and Spa’s ballroom in Tumon.
The official weigh-in and press conference is scheduled for Thursday, May 17 at 11 a.m. at Green Lizard in Tumon, across from the SandCastle.